"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bonus!

Well, we got a bonus morning together today due to the weather! We have kept very busy...

I have been busy making favors for the boys to take to school on Friday for their half birthday. Ben made use of the scrap paper...



I told Conner to pose for a picture. This is what I got!



By mid morning, I was getting pretty tired of the "indoor behavior" so I decided to try my luck outside... They loved playing in the snow! Ben kept yelling " I love the snowing!!!"



Conner really liked falling into the snow... until he got some on his face. He recovered quickly though!



Ben wanted to pull Conner on the sled for a while...



Not a bad way to spend a morning!

No comments: