"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Conner Update...

Conner is doing a little bit better. I am still adjusting his medication daily, but he is having less seizures so that's always good. The concern is that the seizures are lasting longer than they used to. There will be more med changes in the next couple of days so hopefully it won't hit him as hard as it did last week. We'll just have to see... On the bright side, he is getting some of his energy back. I haven't heard my little guy giggle so much in quite a while. What an angelic sound... I would give anything for us to wake up tomorrow and learn that there is a miraculous cure for epilepsy, but since the chances of that are slim to none, keep my guys in your prayers...

No comments: