"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 7, 2011

Feminine Side...

Ben brought home a little pink pony from school today that he chose as his prize for completing his potty chart.  Ben pulled it out of his bag along with a cute little brush and started brushing the pony's hair!  It was hilarious to watch him!  I asked the boys what they wanted to be for Halloween at dinner and Conner immediately said "rock star!"  Ben thought about it and said "Princess!"  I giggled and Nick cringed.  I asked Ben if there was anything else he wanted to dress up as and was giving him a few suggestions that we had previously discussed.  A pirate had been what I thought he wanted to be so I asked him if he still wanted to be a pirate.  He looked at me and said "oh yeah, I want to be a pirate!  Well, a pirate princess!!!"  I'm kinda happy that my wild child has a feminine side too!!!

No comments: