"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, October 10, 2011

Poop Face...

Conner and I took a quick trip to the mall tonight to look for new shoes.  Wouldn't you know it... while we were trying on some shoes, Conner started to give me his "poop face."  So I knew we needed to find a bathroom and quick.  We quickly purchased our shoes and walked as quickly as Conner would allow to the nearest restroom.  The whole time Conner is telling me, "I don't want to poop here Mom!"  Conner barely poops in the potty at home, much less out in public.  I dragged him into a stall and he did his business.  We were pretty excited... I know... but it was a big deal for our stinker!  So after the bathroom, Conner went up to several people and said, "Hi, I'm Conner and I pooped!"  We celebrated our bathroom victory on the most expensive mall ride and then headed home! 

No comments: