"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sick, Sick, and Still Sick...

I have spent the week at the doctor, coughing, taking medicine (including a new inhaler), and listening to Nick tell me about what it's like to have pneumonia!  (He will never be over that...)  I'm not sure what I have except that it has settled in my chest and is making my breathing feel a bit "heavier."  I am finally starting to feel a little relief today so hopefully that means that whatever illness it is that I have is on its way out... but we shall see...  Luckily, the kids haven't been sick this week so hopefully this will somehow bypass them.  The last thing they need is a respiratory problem!  So please forgive an old sick lady for no recent posts!!!

No comments: