"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 10, 2012

34

Yep.. I am 34 today... as usual, I don't feel one bit different than I did yesterday when I was only 33...

I would like to think I am getting wiser with every year, but I know for sure that my boys are...  Ben was being particularly "naughty" this morning as we got ready to go to school.  I finally told him that if he couldn't be a good listener, then he would have to stay home today... he totally called my bluff and looked at me as if to say, "Yeah right, Mom, like you would actually keep me home with you instead of having your 2 hours of freedom today, which it looks like you desperately need right now..."  He was so right...

I used to think 34 sounded so old... actually it still sounds a little old...

This was my special treatment for the day...


I am looking forward to a party tomorrow night and then I will be spending the next two weeks packing furiously!  I cannot believe we are moving in two weeks...

Thank you to everyone for the happy birthday wishes!

No comments: