"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OMG...

In the words of my son, Ben, OMG RIGHT NOW...  after the week we had last week and how this week has started out, I just hope we make it to moving day!  We had a showing on Sunday that we had to keep the house clean and picked up for.  A showing on Monday pushed us out of the house last night.  Another showing this morning used up all of my packing time.  And the worst of it all is that we finally got an offer on our house, but I'm pretty sure it is the shittiest offer ever made.  So now I have to dedicate even more of my time today to meeting with our realtor and our builder and figuring out if we can make something work before our house goes to trade on Friday.  Nick and I are beyond overwhelmed and Nick has a big nasty sty in his eye to prove it!  Plus, because of all the showings, packing has been at a stand still,  and let's just say that packing when the boys are home and awake just doesn't work out well... for any of us...  OMG RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments: