"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spray Bottle Mix-up...

So, this morning I was in the boys' room picking out some clothes for Ben, and Conner was in the bathroom brushing his teeth (or so I thought!)  Conner decided that he needed his rock star hair today and grabbed the nearest spray bottle to spray his hair.  Unfortunately, he happened to grab my perfume bottle and managed to drench the front half of his hair before I caught up to him!  He earned himself a quick shampooing in the kitchen sink... and he still smells like Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy!"  


While I was washing Conner's hair, I gave Ben the job of cleaning up the living room.  He sang his clean up song the whole time and he did a fantastic job!  He was very proud of himself and wanted me to take his picture in his clean room! 

We had a great morning visit from Mama, Great Grandma, Aunt Jen, and Aunt Kristin! The boys found their puppy sunglasses that Nana brought them a few weeks ago and enjoyed being puppies for a while before lunch.

No comments: