"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

O Christmas Tree!

On Sunday we started trying to find all of our Christmas decorations and by Tuesday we finally had the tree up ready to go!  I was getting the ornaments out of their boxes and I am usually the one that puts most of them on the tree.  This year, however, the boys just started grabbing every ornament that I set out... usually at this point, I stop them and we talk about how everything is very breakable, but my two little guys actually did a fantastic job of being careful and even spreading the ornaments out on the tree (so they weren't all clumped together!)  So, this year, our tree was decorated mostly by Benjamin and Conner... and yes, they are wearing snowpants and boots... and no, it hasn't snowed, nor were we playing outside...  sometimes they get something in their heads that they want to do and I just go with it!

No comments: