"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Our 11th Wedding Anniversary!

11 Years....  Funny how it happened "so long" ago and I can still remember almost everything about that day.  I suppose it is the same for many brides.  But you know what I remember the most about our wedding night... (don't worry, I know who reads this, so I will keep it clean :)  What I remember most is sitting in our suite, in our very own hot tub, talking about the day, laughing, reliving all the moments that we still remember to this day and wondering what was next.  I cherish this memory the most because, I realize, that it was a small preview of what life was going to be like for us...  sitting together, laughing, wondering... and so, our 11th anniversary turned out quite perfect...  just you and me, sitting, still laughing, and always wondering...  Thank you, Nick, for 11 years of marriage, 11 years of smiles and laughter, 11 years of your support that is so unbelievably strong, and 11 years of love that has been tested many times, but has always won in the end.  I love you...

Thanks Nana and Gramps for taking care of our little ones so Nick and I could have a "moment" to ourselves... we needed it and we greatly appreciate it! 

No comments: