"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, November 3, 2012

School Pictures!

The boys brought their school pictures home so I wanted to share!  The aide in Conner's room had warned me that his picture might not be so good!  She said that they tried everything to get him to just smile normally, but he either screamed "cheese" with his mouth wide open or looked like this...!!!  He's not smiling, but this is definitely one of Conner's famous expressions.  I imagine he's thinking, "Seriously, just take the picture, or whatever it is that you are trying to do to me so that I can get back to playing..."





















Our Ben was all smiles for his pictures and they captured his joyful expression perfectly!  His mouth is always open lately, either laughing or talking nonstop!  I love it!



No comments: