"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graduation Day!


It is Graduation Day!  Ben and Conner were definitely ready and very excited!  The celebration went by way too fast for me! When it was all over, I had two preschool grads and a lot of mixed feelings.  When we got home, the boys opened a few gifts from Nana and Mama.  We all went out to lunch at Chili's (Ben's favorite spot because of his love for quesadillas) and Conner enjoyed a celebratory cupcake after lunch.  Ben was much too busy by that time!








Notice Ben at the end of this one...
 
 

 
 My grads...








Although Conner had seemed nervous leading up to the end of school, he was just fine today!  Ben was more excited about his tooth than anything else, I think.   I knew it would be harder for us than for them and I suppose that's how it should be.  I'm still waiting for it all to sink in...

No comments: