"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 31, 2013

Kindergarten Camp...

Today we had "Kindergarten Camp" so the boys got to make some new friends while I listened to some more information about Kindergarten.  I was told that they both did very well!  They both had fun, but I could tell that Conner was bothered when I met him in the hallway to head home.  He wanted me to carry him and was pretty quiet.  On our way out to our car, we happened to see Conner's preschool teacher so that cheered him up a little!  I think Conner is a little nervous about Kindergarten!  Ben also got to see his preschool teacher today when she brought us some books to read this summer and he was very excited about that!

 
Later in the day, Ben and Conner had a little impromptu dance party amd they decided they needed their shirts off for that!


No comments: