"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Girl Crazy...

Ben, Conner, and I walked to the park this afternoon so the boys could run through the splash pad! They were so cute for the 10 minutes before they turned crazy!!!  I don't know if it was the sunshine, the freedom, or the group of girls that arrived shortly after us, but I watched as my guys chased those girls all over, growling and yelling at them... and I realized that my boys are indeed, almost 9 years old...  I tried to keep them under control, but I eventually rounded them up and we headed home, where we had a nice long talk... but I did get some cute pictures!




No comments: