"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ben!!!

Ben decided to join the club today and peed in his potty successfully! He was very happy with his sticker and candy so we'll see... Conner hasn't been going in the potty since Tuesday... I was hoping he would do it at least once every day or two but that has not been the case! The good news is that they are both willing to at least sit on the potties and try when I ask them to so I guess it could be worse! So now we have the first time out of the way for both boys... now I just have to figure out how to get them to keep doing it! I thought maybe Conner would get upset when Ben got his sticker and candy this morning, but he didn't seem to care at all... what a stinker! Ben was very happy with himself though and it was very cute to watch him get excited about flushing the toilet! He reminded me that it's, very often, the little things in life that make us the happiest...

No comments: