"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Conner!!!

I am pleased to announce that as of 4pm this afternoon, my son Conner successfully peed in the potty for the first time ever!!!! He started to whimper a little as he was doing it because I think he was afraid he was doing something wrong... but I quickly assured him that he was absolutely doing the right thing! Don't worry... I am under no illusions that it will be easy from here on out... I know that we still have a looooooonnnnng way to go! But man it feels great... Ben is still not sure about the whole process so we will see how long it takes him to catch onto the candy and sticker bribes that I am prepared to offer him! It has turned out to be a great day... who knew I would be so excited?!

1 comment:

The Langfalds... said...

WAY TO GO CONNER! Ben's just taking notes...soon he'll be competing! LOL :)