"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thoughts of the Day

If you throw balls at light switches, you can turn the light on and off all by yourself...

Construction paper makes very cool hats until boys get bored with them and rip the hats to shreads, then it's just paper again...

No matter how small the kids are, the numbers are usually in their favor... 2 to 1...

Boys love to wrestle, it doesn't matter that someone always gets hurt, they will keep doing it anyway...

If there's no blood, you're okay...

"Mine" seems to be the word of the day...

They learn dozens of new things every single day, they soak it all up like they can't get enough...

The boys would be able to hold their own in a mosh pit (with other 2 year olds!)...

Curious George is very entertaining... the best thing about it is that daddy gets home before it's over...

I hope they never stop hugging... I love their hugs... They instantly cheer me up...

I never get tired of hearing "Mommy"...

I am in constant amazement of my boys... ALL of them... I love the 3 of you more than I can ever tell you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, great reflections of life with a pair of two very lovable, make that three lovable boys. Every day is an adventure and a new page in the book of life. Love to you all. Mama