"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Potty Training... Boo...

Well I have decided that I officially hate potty training. Our intention was to start potty training weeks ago, but with some of Ben's new meds and their side effects we decided to wait a while. So yesterday was really the first day that I made them sit on their potties a few times. They were definitely willing to sit on them but that was as far as we got. Last night, right before heading upstairs for baths before bedtime, we tried one more time... no success. So the boys scrambled into the bathroom (bathtime is very exciting at our house) and I got them into the tub... just in time for them to BOTH pee right in the bath water... they literally stood up, looked at me, and proceeded to pee... sometimes I feel as though they are taunting me...

No comments: