"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waking Up...

Sometimes we need some extra rest after naptime... especially if naptime didn't last nearly as long as it should have. Trust me, I really tried to convince them to stay in their beds, but I lost the battle.



Conner starts to show signs of life...

 















Ben is just about ready to get wild...

 

I grabbed some new shoes for the guys this morning and they were thrilled!!! They ran back and forth, jumped up and down, and tried walking really fast... just to make sure the shoes worked! 

















The shoes stayed on for the remainder of the evening! They enjoyed showing them off to Aunt Peggy who came over to sit with the boys so Nick and I could run to the mall. Thanks Peggy!

No comments: