"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, April 25, 2011

Randomness...

Well... the extra long nap did not happen today... about 45 minutes after the boys fell asleep, I heard Ben say "I love my new shoes!" I poked my head in his room but his head was covered with his blanket so I couldn't tell if he was actually awake or talking in his sleep.  About 15 minutes later Ben was up and running around his room.  I went to the doorway and this is how our conversation went;
Me: Ben, you were supposed to take an extra long nap today.
Ben: Why?
Me: Because we had such a busy weekend and you haven't had a nap in the last couple of days.
Ben: Oh.  Hmmm... ( hand on chin as if in deep thought)  Well, I have my Hawkeye shirt on!
Me: What does that have to do with taking a nap?
Ben: I don't know.  (huge smile)
Me: Thanks for clearing that up Ben.
Ben: You're welcome Mommy! Play now?


















I love the randomness of 3 year olds!

No comments: