"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great Hubby!

Have I mentioned lately what a great husband I have?!  I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I laid down while the boys napped.  Unfortunately the boys decided that an hour was long enough for them... I obviously disagreed.  While I was lying in bed trying to decide whether to ignore the little "I'm done, Mommy" whines Nick came in from outside.  He gathered the little boys and headed outside with them!  I got to rest for another hour!  And then, after dinner, Nick took the guys for a walk.  This is their new favorite thing to do... no stroller, no wagon, just their own little feet!  So I enjoyed some quiet time by myself.  It really feels good when someone takes such good care of you!!!  Thank you Nick...

No comments: