"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wild Wednesday!

 We are enjoying our Wednesday even though we are stuck inside again.  After a brutal lunch (out to Zio Johnos... loved the food, hated the behavior of my sons!), and a very short nap, the guys are in great moods.  They are amped today... even more than usual!

Conner just felt like yellling!


Ben was marching in his new shoes... he loves them!  I know that because he's told me at least fifty times since he got them on Sunday!

Can you say adorable?  They are actually fighting over the phone that Conner is holding...


Ben began to pinch Conner's cheeks... I would have stopped him but Conner was giggling so much that I hated to break it up!


They decided to try and take their picture with the cell phone... it was amusing... finally Conner just grabbed it and took a picture of Ben!














It has been a wild Wednesday, but then again, most days have an element of wildness about them...  I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

No comments: