"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, February 10, 2011

33

33.. That is the magic number today. Some days I feel 23, some days I feel 53... Age is really just a matter of perception! A year ago, I was sitting in a hospital room with Ben. This year (ironically) I was sitting at home with Ben because he's a bit under the weather. Hey - I'll take this over a hospital room anyday! We all went out to dinner together and had a great time. The guys sang Happy Birthday to me and Conner demanded to know where the cake was...

Thanks for a great birthday my guys! I love you so much! We are looking forward to a fun weekend with family... if I can keep these kids healthy enough!

No comments: