"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Morning Antics...

This morning, I woke to the sound of the boys' closet door crashing to the floor. I ran in and realized that they had already been busy destroying the rest of the room as well. Soon after, a stench assaulted my one working nostril and I saw that Conner had pooped half way up his back. So I got him cleaned up and both boys dressed and we headed downstairs. I checked my phone and saw that they would not be going to preschool today because of the heavy fog this morning. I started Ben's breathing treatment and realized that the nebulizer was not working, so I called nearby stores to inquire about a new one. As I was doing this, the boys thought it would be funny to throw their breakfasts on the floor. Talk about a shitty morning... So we ran to HyVee to purchase a new nebulizer after I got the kitchen semi-clean. They spotted the "Car" cart and of course insisted on riding in it. They were pretty darn cute and I managed to forget about everything else and just enjoy them screaming "I drive a car!" throughout the store. Everyone enjoyed the show, myself included. I forgave them for their morning antics!

No comments: