"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Positives...

Last weekend Nick treated me to a hotel stay complete with dinner, gambling, our very own "suite" hot tub, and yummy champagne. The timing was perfect... I was in desperate need of a night away. We both enjoyed it immensely! He reminded me that even when we have a lot on our plate, we still have to take care of each other. Man, I really love that guy...

On another positive note, yesterday and today are the first days in the last 6 months that I have not witnessed a seizure in either one of my sons!!! I know because of Conner's medication changes, this probably won't last, but it is awesome to know that it IS possible! My heart has enjoyed the rest...

Everyone stay safe and warm out there since we are apparently having a blizzard right now!

No comments: