"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, February 7, 2011

Typical...

I suppose it was inevitable that with one sick kid last week, we were all not feeling so hot by the weekend. We stayed in and tried to rest as much as we could. (Well - I tried to rest as much as I could...) The guys enjoyed watching some of the Super Bowl last night and eating all the Super Bowl snacks. We have had a pretty typical start to our week today... I was jarred out of my slumber at 5:30 this morning to the sound of giggling little boys. Now maybe you're thinking "what a great way to wake up?!" Unfortunately, it always means trouble... I discovered that Ben and Conner were running around their room completely naked! (On the bright side, their pajamas were in their laundry basket and they had disposed of their diapers in the trash can!) So it was quite a chore to convince them to leave on a new diaper so that Mom could take a shower. Lunch was a treat, as well... you wouldn't think that a lunchable would make that big of a mess. But oh it sure can... Conner dumped his glass of milk right into the lunchable container so I quickly salvaged what I could. He still enjoyed the soggy oreos...



Ben joined in by putting his ham into his glass of milk...



Thank goodness it is naptime...

No comments: