"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Different...

What a different kind of week this has been!  Ben and Conner are staying with my parents for the week!  We will join them on the weekend to celebrate all of my family's July birthdays.  Even though I miss my little guys, Nick and I have taken full advantage of our time this week already.  Restaurants, movies, bars, house hunting.... we've done it all!  It's good to have this time to recharge and just do some fun things that we don't normally get to do!  The house is a little too quiet, while I'm quite sure that my parents' house is a little too loud!  I love that my kids get to have this week to stay with their Nana and Gramps!  I know that they are enjoying themselves and if they're happy, then I am very happy!

No comments: