"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Slippin Than Slidin!

We got out the new Cars Slip N Slide today and it was hilarious!  In the first picture, Ben stepped on it and almost immediately fell on his behind so he was not a fan of this activity for most of the afternoon.  Towards the end, he finally stopped fussing and played in the water at the end of the slide.  Conner loved it!!!  He mostly crawled his way to the end, but he did his share of slipping, although it wasn't really on purpose!  He loved it when Daddy slid down and splashed him at the end!  It was very fun to watch them all!







After we went inside and I was drying the boys off, Conner told me "I love that slide, Mommy!"  Ben told me, "I got water up my butt..." 

No comments: