"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Proud boys!

I was struck again tonight about how the best things in life are usually the simplest.  Conner has really been enjoying helping Mommy in the kitchen lately and he was overjoyed tonight when he got to help do the dishes!  (I know this won't last long!)  He was so proud of himself for helping me and hasn't stopped talking about how he helped Mommy wash the dishes!


Ben earned himself another car tonight as he had a successful #2 in the potty.  He, too, was so proud of himself and I love it when they feel that sense of accomplishment! 

















So proud of my guys and so happy that tonight is a happy night!

No comments: