"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Prep...

School starts tomorrow so we gave the boys haircuts last night and we went shopping this morning to get new backpacks!  They were very happy that they got to pick out their own new backpack so we had to get some pictures when we got home!  (Ben's in blue, Conner's in black!)  They insisted on wearing their backpacks as they rode their trikes this morning!  These guys are ready for school!!!






As much as I have been looking forward to them starting back to school, I'm a little sad too... I have really enjoyed our summer together!  I will miss my mornings with my guys....

No comments: