"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 2...

Day 2 of school started off pretty darn good!

They both had another great day at school!  As we were walking into the building, Ben spotted a new girl he hadn't seen before, who waved hi to him... that was all Ben needed to chase her the rest of the way into the building!  I told him that he wasn't supposed to be chasing girls (not yet anyway) and he just smiled his big silly smile at me, took my hand, and led me to his classroom.  Conner ran ahead of us telling me "I do it, Mommy, Love you, Bye!"  When I got them home from school we celebrated 2 dry pull ups, made a pathetic attempt to eat some roni and cheese, and the boys collapsed into their beds for naptime... Today is a good day!

1 comment:

Bill & Kristin McLeland said...

Happy Back to School!! Ben and Conner are too cute I must say. Glad that they are loving school once again and way to go on the dry pull-ups! That is almost more exciting than school.