"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whew...

Whew... what a week this has been!  We have stayed very busy with showings of our house and unfortunately, a couple have been right during naptime so that means there has been no napping for little boys.  Last night they were asleep by 7:30.  They never do that anymore!  While I really want to get this house sold, I am kinda hoping for some quiet days so we can get back into our routine.  We are still going strong with the potty training.  We have awesome days and some not so good days, but we will keep at it.  I know they will get it eventually!  At least they are both doing much better with it now and while they still have accidents, they tell me right away and don't try to hide it!  Nick and I have been looking at houses a lot and trying to figure out what it is the best fit for us that we can afford.  So far, there are no showings today, so maybe I can get some pictures taken of the guys this afternoon to post. 

No comments: