"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School!

Today was the first day of school!!! We had two very excited little boys this morning.  It went great for both of them and it was very fun to watch them run in and hug their teachers and friends from last year.  Ben even used the potty at school today twice!  He called me the first time to share his good news, which I loved!  It is going to be a great year!  Nick and I kept busy this morning with appointments scheduled, but tomorrow I fully intend on spending my 2 hours of freedom relaxing at home!  We took the kids out for lunch after school and by the end of the meal, they were both resting their heads on the table and sucking their thumbs.  School wore them out!  We took some pictures after school when we were leaving and then when we got home.  I'm thinking it may be a very long naptime today...  I am so proud of my little men for having such a terrific first day of school!!!


No comments: