"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Letter to Santa...

Tonight, right before bedtime, Ben decided he wanted to write to Santa.  So I got him a little notepad and a pen and he started writing.  I asked him what he was going to say and he said that he was going to ask Santa for some bunny pajamas.  Then he said that he was going to say Ho, Ho, Ho.  I said okay and continued coloring with Conner.  When Ben was done, he shoved his paper up to my face and I looked at it for the first time.  He had indeed written "Ho, Ho, Ho!"  I have never seen him do that before and I was more than impressed!  Good job Ben!!!

 

No comments: