"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Presents...

I wrapped some presents today and Conner was supposed to be taking them upstairs and putting them under the tree once I had them wrapped.  When I was all done, I came upstairs and discovered that he had put a few under the tree, but had kept a few for himself by his chair.  I asked him to put the rest of the presents under the Christmas tree and he responded by hugging one close to him and saying, "I can't do it, Mommy.  I just can't do it."  So he sat and cuddled with the present for a while... 

















We started making a few presents today and the boys were pretty excited!



And, this is how Nick chose to spend our craft time...


No comments: