"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow Day...

Well, as always, I start off kinda excited about a snow day, which is what today turned out to be.  The prospect of not having to go anywhere is very appealing!  However, by the 50th time I say "Leave your brother alone!", the 50th activity that I have tried to make exciting, and the 50th time that I have to remind myself that naptime is just around the corner, I am just beat!  After having sick kids for almost two weeks and being sick myself, I am just about to the brink of my own sanity!  Here is one of our 50 activities from the morning...



















*Update*  For those of you concerned for my mental well being, fear not...  board games got us to dinner and coloring books got us almost to bedtime...  as far as tomorrow goes, we will worry about that tomorrow!

No comments: