"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Moments...

I had one of those moments tonight where I would have given anything to have my camera on me, but alas, I did not...  Nick has been anxiously waiting to use his snowblower on the new driveway for the first time.  So, of course, tonight he got his chance, although I don't think it was quite as much fun as he thought it would be!  Once the dishes were done, the boys and I went to their windows to watch Daddy for a bit.  As we are watching, it becomes obvious that Nick is having a bit of trouble on the sidewalk.  He throws a bit of a fit that only I notice and then continues on.  So later, when he comes inside I ask him why he threw a little fit outside on the sidewalk.  His response, "You could tell I was throwing a fit?"  I say "Ummm, yeah.  You stomping your feet, kicking the snow, and shaking your fists kinda tipped me off..."  Turns out he was having a problem with a patch of snow/ice on the sidewalk.  My guy can be quite entertaining... usually when he's not even trying!

No comments: