"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 13, 2011

Belated Mother's Day!

We waited to celebrate Mother's Day until the four of us were under the same roof again, so Thursday night we sat down and the guys gave me a few gifts!  In addition to the very thoughtful gifts that Nick had for me, the boys had made clay bowls at school that I got to open.  I loved seeing them get so excited about giving Mommy a gift that they had made "all by self!" 



(Ben had two because he had dropped his first one and it was thought to be beyond fixing, so he made a second one.  In the meantime, the first one survived the gluing back together process.)

















Happy belated Mother's Day to all you moms... thanks to my guys for being you...  I  love being your Mom!!!

No comments: