"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation Day!

Daddy and Conner wait for graduation to begin!


Conner gets his diploma!  (Ben gets a little ahead of himself!)


Ben walks across the stage!


The classes sang several songs together!  I have a few pictures, but I have lots of good videos!  When the kids got up to sing the last couple of songs, the boys kept disappearing behind other kids.  The first picture has Conner in it and the second one shows Ben.  The video I'm putting on here is of one of the last songs they sang while they were sitting down!  I have better videos but they are also longer so I'm having trouble loading them on here!!!






Con with his teacher, Miss Cyndi!


Ben with his teacher, Miss Amy!


Cookies and punch (complete with red mustaches!)


I remember taking their pictures when school started back in August in front of the school, so I tried to get them to stand with their diplomas in front of the building...

My Ben and Conner in front of our house...  just like their first day...

















I looked at them up on that stage today and remembered that not so long ago, they couldn't speak a word, couldn't walk, couldn't do a thing for themselves.  How quickly things change!  It has been a great year.  I am a very proud mama today... 

School is over.  Graduation is over.  Summer has officially begun...

No comments: