"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Morning Project!

For our first summer craft project, we made Handy Manny tool boxes!  My voice is a little hoarse from repeating directions over and over and over.... but we successfully made two tool boxes complete with their own sets of tools.  Ben has already claimed most of the tools for himself.  So far, Conner doesn't seem to care but I fully expect a little drama fest later!!!

Conner was very patient while I cut out some of the little pieces and he loved the finished product!


Ben thought it turned out pretty cool and he is running around here saying "I love my tools, I'm gonna fix somethin!"



It was a good morning project.  Sure wish the sun would come out for the afternoon but that would just be too easy now wouldn't it?!

No comments: