"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Night Fishing...

I got this magnetic fishing pole game this morning and the boys loved fishing in the driveway.  I did have to convince Conner that we didn't need to get the boat out to go fishing.  The guys really enjoyed trying to catch the fish.  Ben kept saying "I got me somethin!"  It was very cute to watch them!



Ben got one!


So did Conner!

We had a very fun time night fishing!  Unfortunately I don't think the poles will make it too much longer since the guys have already broken pieces off of them, but we will enjoy them while we can!  (And just in case you are wondering if I have gotten over my obsession with dressing them in very precise similar outfits, I have not... Ben fell into a puddle at school this morning so he has on some loaner clothes... not the first time it has happened!)

No comments: