"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still in There Somewhere...

Whew... It has been a rough few days.  The boys can sense that we still have one man down (Nick still has pneumonia) and they are taking full advantage of the situation.  Nick is frustrated with his illness and I am frustrated that the boys haven been so naughty active.  After many attempts to run the energy out of them at the park and outside, I have concluded that there is seemingly no end to their energy.  Tuesday night, I was visited by my sweet little boys (briefly) after I gave them some new sunglasses. It was nice to see them again... I just knew they were still in there somewhere... 

After a good game of bumper cars, Ben sat in the car pouting because he wanted the one that Conner was driving.  The fact that the two cars are identical did not phase him at all and he insisted on sitting here and refused to drive anymore.  "I pout" is all he would say...  He eventually got over it...

No comments: