"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, August 26, 2013

Easier?

Just in case you are wondering, it has NOT gotten easier sending these two out in the world...  Today is the first day that I didn't get to walk into school with them and the first day that I won't be there to help with their lunch!  Last night, I reminded them again about walking to their classrooms and eating lunch without me, and Ben asked me if I was going to cry!  I told him that I was going to try really hard not to.  He told me not to worry because while he was gone today I could cuddle with his stuffed animals and they would take care of me!  I am so thankful that they love school so much and that they have grown into such caring and loving boys!


No comments: