"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quiet...

One of the things that I have come to accept in these last few years is that I will always be interrupted while trying to take a shower in the morning...  It's okay, just a fact of life.  But, this morning, the boys were all over the place while I was trying to take a quick shower.  They were constantly in the bathroom, and when they weren't, I could hear them running around, pushing each other and tossing toys all over the place.  I asked them countless times to stop what they were doing and just play in the living room quietly.  Just as I was stepping out of the shower, I realized that all I could hear was the television in the living room... well, I did want them to be quiet, but I was instantly curious as to the reason for the silence.  I rushed out to the living room...  and there they were.  Sitting quietly, as close to each other as they could, watching tv in their own way!
 



No comments: