"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pictures...

Wow, the boys were tired yesterday after school!  When they got home, we cleaned out their lunch bags (and finished what was left!)  As I suspected, the first day of me not being there to remind them to eat, they ate less than half of their lunches.  Conner just about fell asleep during dinner and Ben's eyes were getting pretty heavy, too!  They were asleep just after 7:30 last night.  Our boys have never been known for slowing down, but school is sucking the energy right out of them! 

This morning, as we were getting ready to go, Ben asked if I was going to take their picture again... I decided that maybe I could skip a day so, instead, I thought I would put these pictures on here that the boys brought home from school yesterday! So cute!

No comments: