"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, August 23, 2013

TGIF!

 
TGIF!  It will take some time for our boys to get used to all this school business.  They were pretty tired this morning.  I told them that tomorrow is Saturday so we will have a couple days off from school and they seemed pretty happy about that!  I think they are still having lots of fun, but our little guys need the weekend to recuperate and get ready for a full week of school next week.  This morning, as I walked them into school, I told them that next week, I would have to start dropping them off outside and they would have to walk to their classrooms by themselves. (Not my choice... school rule!) They didn't like that, but hopefully, they will get used to it.  I know it's important for them to start doing some of these things more independently. (Wow, that was a hard sentence to type...!)

The hardest part in this whole thing is that after spending the last 5+ years doing everything for them and having them rely on me for everything, I now have to trust and rely on all of these other people to take care of them 7 hours of the day!  It is going to take some getting used to for all of us!!!  For now, I just miss them terribly, but I know it will get easier.  At least it's Friday, so I get them all to myself tomorrow!

No comments: