"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Little Grown Ups...

Nick and I enjoyed an oddly quiet morning and Nick even got Ben's bike fixed before I went to school to help with lunch.  Lunch went great at school today and no little boys dropped their trays so I consider that a success!  I did hear that Ben and Conner got a little rough with each other when they had morning recess together.  When we got the boys home today, they were amped up again, almost bouncing off the walls.  I just don't understand it...  Anyway, so Nick and I mentioned to them that we heard that they may have had a little trouble at recess today.  Conner responded with, "No, no, no, that can't be!"  I started to explain how we weren't mad, we just needed to make sure that they understand that at school, they can't wrestle each other! Partway through what I thought was a great little speech by me, Ben interrupted me and said, "Yeah, we both got it.  Thanks Mom."  Okay, then... 

A short while later, Ben showed us how loose his tooth was and Daddy decided that it was time for it to come out... so Ben has now lost his second tooth!  (sigh)  They are growing up...




No comments: